Friday, December 12, 2008

My secret boyfriend...

Hey, ladies, you know we all have one. You know, that special man that we see every day (or week, or year), up on the movie or television screen. That one guy that is just so perfect that even your husband wouldn't mind if you ran away with him. (Okay, the husband might mind because who would make dinner and change the cat box if you ran away, but he's a practical guy, so he doesn't worry about the miniscule chance you will ever meet your secret boyfriend, let alone get close enough to run away with him. Men are no fun—except my secret boyfriend, he would understand.) Oh, if only he could meet me, my secret boyfriend would tell me I am perfect just the way I am and give me my own luxury home filled with kittens and a maid to clean all the litter boxes.

And how do I know a certain someone is my secret boyfriend? Well, not only is he cute, he's intelligent and funny. And sometimes, it's like he's actually reading my mind:


2 comments:

  1. I have many, many secret boyfriends. You know about me and Steve from AT&T, but have I told you about the 1800GOTJUNK guy? Dreamy, AND he cleaned out my basement. Yowza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I yield. I yield. I even updated my post to give you credit. It makes perfect sense....the auto bailout, not your crush...

    ReplyDelete