Monday, June 9, 2008

Photo of the Week--6/2/08




When it comes to travel, I've been very fortunate. Ten years ago my husband's job took us to London, England, and we lived there for four years. It was very easy to take weekend trips around Europe, and when we got home we decided we'd keep travelling when we could. In this weekly feature, I'm going to share some of my favorite photos from the past ten years' travels. I'll feature one at the bottom of the blog, then archive them in "Photo of the Week" listings. If you want to review, you can always click on the "Photo of the Week" label. Here's last week's photo, a shot we took while on visiting Antarctica. These two penguins--a Gentoo and an Adelie (crazy-eye)--had just emerged from the ocean, and were giving each other the stink-eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment