Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm a mess, I confess

I have a new excuse for not writing a long entry in the blog today. Let's just say, I've been putting off care and pruning of my desk for some time:


You have to understand, the floor is not my fault. I had all that stuff neatly put away (okay, crammed on a bookshelf), and then my very helpful spousal unit decided to straighten up the bookshelf while I was away at a conference. I had so many assignments (paid and volunteer) waiting for me when I came back that I didn't have the spare weeks days hours to clean anything up. But I have a little free time now, so I'm gradually making progress against the mess. I'm sure by next week I'll be able to post a picture of my newly neatened workspace.

2 comments:

  1. I love that your photos are even crooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your (belated) efforts are greatly appreciated by said (impressed) TSU. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete