Monday, June 2, 2008

Blogging still counts as writing, right?

This is all Jacqui's fault. She started a blog. I started reading it. I composed a few cute little responses to her very clever pieces. Boy, this is fun, I thought, not at all boring, like revising Chapter 2 in my novel for the umpteenth time. Maybe I should start a blog....

So I arrived here, starting my very first blog. After all, they say that any writing is good practice, right? And practice makes perfect, erm, improved, right? And who can't stand to improve their writing, especially an aspiring novelist still seeking that first contract? So typety-typety-type, I will write! I will improve! I will stun the publishing world with my talent and self-deprecating wit!

What's more likely, though, is that I'll just blather on about writing, reading, and other stuff you may (or most likely may not) find interesting. But hey, this is the internets! I'm sure somebody else out there is trying to put off revising Chapter 2 for the umpteenth time, so maybe they'll find my blog. We can procrastinate erm, exchange ideas, together.

At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. I assume full blame for having seduced you into the blogosphere.

    Looking forward to much procrastinating here...

    ReplyDelete